[comp.unix.xenix] ARC on SCO-Xenix

tb@laura.UUCP (Tb) (09/07/87)

Hi Net-world,

Though i got replies with various Makefiles for my arc-problems, i still
don't get that !@#$ thing running. After compiling with now problems, the
linker refuses to link arcusq.o with a ( for me) strange error :
_node array element size mismatch
Any ideas how to avoid this (some magic options or the like ??)

	Thanx in advance

		Torsten Beyer

(don't use the above mail-adress, use instead :

	...mcvax!unido!tb
)

root@ozdaltx.UUCP (root) (09/09/87)

In article <110@laura.UUCP>, tb@laura.UUCP (Tb) writes:
> linker refuses to link arcusq.o with a ( for me) strange error :
> _node array element size mismatch

I ran into the same problem. Although the array, 'node' in
arcusq.c and arcsq.c are supposed to be different, the
compiler argues with you, and WINs!.

The fix (My) was to rename 'node' in arcusq.c to 'unode' and it
compiled OK... However about this other error I'm getting.
(See earlier posting)

| Scotty                     |  Adapt - Enjoy - Survive    |
| ihnp4!killer!ozdaltx!sysop |  "Ad Venerem Securiorem"    |