[comp.unix.xenix] Microp Mail list #34

This message is being mailed to you as part of a mailing list.

This list is targeted towards technical discussions of Microport's Sys
V/AT Unix for the IBM PC-AT.  It not officially related to Microport
Systems Inc.

Any input you have should be sent to:

 seismo!umix!b-tech!microp
 microp%b-tech.uucp@umix.cc.umich.edu

To be added to this list, contact one of the following sites (not this
site please):

seismo!scubed!sdcsvax!amos.ling.LOCAL!sdeggo!dave (southern CA area)
tektronix!reed!percival!nerd
rutgers!umnd-cs!umn-cs!rosevax!herman!k0jfv!alan (Minneapolis/St. Paul area)
uunet!mcvax!trevan!trevor (UK)
nessus!info-uport
genrad!mrst!sdti!mjy
madsen%vijit.uucp@gargoyle.uchicago.edu
ucbvax!sdcsvax!ucrmath!soft21!mplist
thos@cca.ucsf.edu | ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos
wulfeck@nprdc.arpa
kre@munnari.oz | siesmo!munnari!kre (australia)
seismo!cmcl2!manhat!samperi
From: The editor
Subject:  This list

As you can see, activity on this mailing list has been very light.  Since
the microport news group is/will be starting up, this list will soon just
bounce mail to the microport list moderator.  Hopefully there will be some
mechanism for people without usenet news access to get copies via mail.

From: <umix!rutgers!DACTH51.BITNET!IUS>
Subject:  mh for uport

Has anybody got the Rand message handling MH system running under uport
sys5 ? If yes, can I get it on disk ? If yes who do I send how many disks ?

Please respond to me directly. (I have applied for subscription but read
the News group on a neighbouring host until I get the first newsletter)

regards, el

Eberhard W. Lisse
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Burn Unit
Technical University Aachen, West Germany

[ed: Dan Frank had it working, but doesn't have a system that could provide
  the code]
Subject: 13 bit compress
From: zeeff@b-tech.UUCP (Jon Zeeff)

Does anyone have a version of compress that works with 13 bits under the
small model?