[comp.unix.xenix] inter active 368 unix

honzo@4gl.UUCP (Honzo Svasek) (12/03/87)

Could someone mail me where to order Interactive's 386 UNIX (in the US).

Also I'd like to know if there is a SCSI driver available for this
UNIX.

I_I(
I I ) honzo svasek (mcvax!4gl!honzo)

paul@vixie.UUCP (Paul Vixie Esq) (12/16/87)

In article <252@4gl.UUCP> honzo@4gl.UUCP (Honzo Svasek) writes:
>Could someone mail me where to order Interactive's 386 UNIX (in the US).

	INTERACTIVE Systems Corp
	Marketing Dept. MS-38-6
	2401 Colorado Avenue, Third Floor
	Santa Monica, California 90404
	213-453-UNIX (213-453-8649)
	Attn: Brian Eisenberg

ISC does not sell to end users, they will point you toward a distributor.

>Also I'd like to know if there is a SCSI driver available for this UNIX.

I don't know.  They have support for ESDI, so SCSI is a possibility.

>I_I(
>I I ) honzo svasek (mcvax!4gl!honzo)

Paul Vixie
uunet!vixie!paul
415-647-7023

phillip@cbmvax.UUCP (Phillip Lindsay GUEST) (12/16/87)

in article <746@vixie.UUCP>, paul@vixie.UUCP (Paul Vixie Esq) says:

> In article <252@4gl.UUCP> honzo@4gl.UUCP (Honzo Svasek) writes:
>>Could someone mail me where to order Interactive's 386 UNIX (in the US).
>
> 	INTERACTIVE Systems Corp
> 	Marketing Dept. MS-38-6
> 	2401 Colorado Avenue, Third Floor
> 	Santa Monica, California 90404
> 	213-453-UNIX (213-453-8649)
> 	Attn: Brian Eisenberg
>
> ISC does not sell to end users, they will point you toward a distributor.
I got my 386/ix package through Computer Technology Group, 310 South Michigan
Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60604 (312) 987-4084. (ISC pointed me there) -phil
Phillip (Flip) Lindsay - Wake up and watch CNN at: Heather Ridge Apts. #G-115
UUCP: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!phillip           Mantua, NJ 08051
No warranty is implied or otherwise given in the
form of suggestion or example. Any opinions found here are of my making.