[comp.unix.xenix] Missing CGI Update

jfh@killer.UUCP (The Beach Bum) (02/25/88)

In article <259@hudson.acc.virginia.edu> wrp@biochsn.acc.Virginia.EDU (William R. Pearson) writes:

>	At long last, I received an update to my SCO Xenix 2.2.1
>to support the CGI graphics on the EGA ( I had CGI support last
>summer, but no EGA until today).
>--
>Bill Pearson

I've been waiting since about two or three weeks before UniForum for a correct
release of SCO CGI.  Is anyone else have trouble getting the correct
version of CGI?  I receive 1.0.0b, which was broken.  gregt@sco promised
a correct version when I spoke with him at UniForum.

What's going on?

- John.
--
John F. Haugh II                  SNAIL:  HECI Exploration Co. Inc.
UUCP: ...!ihnp4!killer!jfh                11910 Greenville Ave, Suite 600