[comp.unix.xenix] X.400 mailer products

price@aicchi.UUCP (Douglas H. Price) (03/01/88)

Pardon the scatter-gun approach to the question, but I am looking
for currently available X.400 mail products.  Specifically, I need
information on products that run on MS/DOS, XENIX and Data General
hardware.  Being a UNIX type myself, a question for your DG types;
does DG support X.400 in their office automation products?

					thanks in advance,

					Douglas H. Price
					Analysts International Corp
					ihnp4!aicchi!price

paul@torch.UUCP (Paul Andrews) (03/07/88)

In article <1012@aicchi.UUCP> price@aicchi.UUCP (Douglas H. Price) writes:
> ........  Being a UNIX type myself, a question for your DG types;
>does DG support X.400 in their office automation products?

Sorry this is a followup, but we've yet to sort our domain maps out.
Yes DG does support X.400 from CEO to run on MV class machines. Its called
(I think) DG X.400!