[comp.unix.xenix] Development System 2.1.3

cline@pnet01.cts.com (Ben Humphreys) (04/21/88)

For the record, I'm almost positive the:

  Fixup overflow near 008b in segment PREPROC_TEXT in \...

is caused by either a bad library (/lib/Libc.a) or a bad linker.  It seems to
choke with that same error every time I compile something.  Linking in
signal.o separatly fixes this problem.

SDB
---
In the docs for the 2.1.3 Development System, there is a section devoted to
sdb.  But I can't seem to find the executable anyhere.  Even:

  find / -name sdb\* -print

doesn't find a thing.  Was sdb not included with this release or is it just me
who's missing it?

UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!pnet01!cline
ARPA: crash!pnet01!cline@nosc.mil
INET: cline@pnet01.CTS.COM

jack@turnkey.TCC.COM (Jack F. Vogel) (04/25/88)

In article <2851@crash.cts.com> cline@pnet01.cts.com (Ben Humphreys) writes:
>In the docs for the 2.1.3 Development System, there is a section devoted to
>sdb.  But I can't seem to find the executable anyhere.  Even:
>
>  find / -name sdb\* -print
>
>doesn't find a thing.  Was sdb not included with this release or is it just me
>who's missing it?

Sorry Ben but sdb did not become available in SCO Development System until
release 2.2. That's actually 2 releases up from what you are using. It is
nice to have, I recommend you upgrade.

--
Jack F. Vogel
Turnkey Computer Consultants, Costa Mesa, CA