[comp.unix.xenix] There is a reason, stupid.

dumais@attcan.UUCP (Paul Dumais) (08/26/88)

In article <219@elgar.UUCP>, ag@elgar.UUCP (Keith Gabryelski) writes:
(much text deleted)
> Ps, I haven't looked into where in the news code articles get rejected
> if they have less message then inclusion, but it is going to get
> ripped out as soon as I have posted this article.

  This is the kind of person that that code was written for!!!
I look forward to the day when NEWS software on the backbone sites is
efficient enough to realize that *jerks* like this guy do not deserve
the right to post articles.

Paul E. Dumais                          AT&T Canada Inc., Toronto
{utzoo,uunet}!attcan!dumais
--
Paul E. Dumais                          AT&T Canada Inc., Toronto
Client Instructor - Data Systems        3650 Victoria Park Avenue