[comp.unix.xenix] MS-NET Server Software for XENIX

dorn@fabscal.UUCP (Alan Dorn Hetzel) (09/14/88)

I am looking for file-server software which can run under XENIX and
provide file service to systems running MS-DOS as if it were a MS-DOS
(MS-NET) based file server.  Any suggestions?  The system would be a
80386 based system such as PS/2 Model 80.

Dorn     gatech.edu!fabscal!dorn

jbayer@ispi.UUCP (id for use with uunet/usenet) (09/15/88)

In article <162@fabscal.UUCP>, dorn@fabscal.UUCP (Alan Dorn Hetzel) writes:
> I am looking for file-server software which can run under XENIX and
> provide file service to systems running MS-DOS as if it were a MS-DOS
> (MS-NET) based file server.  Any suggestions?  The system would be a
> 80386 based system such as PS/2 Model 80.

You want Xenix-Net.  It will do exactly what you want.  Just make sure
that it will support the hardware (network cards) you are using.

Jonathan Bayer
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.