[comp.unix.xenix] ANON UUCP SITE LISTING QUESTIONAIRE

mikej@cpmain.UUCP (Michael R. Johnston) (09/18/88)

About 2 weeks ago I posted an article to the net asking for systems that
supported anon uucp logins. Since I have only received 4 replies as of today
I must assume I did not post to a wide enough variety of groups. Here it is
reposted for all. PLEASE: If your system supports such a service , why not
take just a few moments to fill this out. Your reward will be a concise listing
of anon uucp sites. The benefits are obvious. I need your help.