[comp.unix.xenix] bbsmail.c for marcos@borland

root@ozdaltx.UUCP (root) (09/30/88)

Sorry to post this, I keep getting the reply bounced back.
From killer!texsun!sun!borland!MAILER-DAEMON Fri Sep 30 07:59:28 1988
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 88 12:01:53 PDT
From: killer!texsun!sun!borland!MAILER-DAEMON (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: sun!killer!ozdaltx!root

550 marcos... User unknown

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
To: killer!marcos@borland.com
Subject: bbsmail
Date: Tue Sep 27 22:53:44 1988

I hope you get this one, the last reply bounced back.
In answer, no, I havn't added any of the changes you'd mentioned.
I wrote the program for my BBS as most of the users are more
acquainted w/DOS-type boards and not *NIX.  I do like the idea
of incorperating a user list, however.  My current set up does this
through a script file as well as providing an interface to 'mail'.
Scotty

PS - remove sys1 from my  (ozdaltx) map, as I don't poll them
and they only call for incoming messages.