[comp.unix.xenix] WD ACB-2372 and Everex 386/20. Was

scf@statware.UUCP (Steve Fullerton) (10/01/88)

In article <1932@turnkey.TCC.COM> larry@turnkey.UUCP writes:
>I was thinking of using the WD1006RAH 1:1 RLL controller (which has
>no floppy support) and a seperate WD1002A FOX F004 floppy controller
>card (which will handel 4 floppy drives) so that I could install a
>3-1/2" floppy in addition to the 1.2 MB and 360 KB drives.  If anyone
>has done this, I would be interested in knowing what is involved in
>terms of device drivers for the additional floppy drives.

Please let me know about this configuration also.  I am also considering
the WD1006 controller with a Seagate ST-4096 drive and I haven't heard back
from SCO whether it is viable, legal, or how to do it.  I would put in any
floppy controller card that would work.

--
Steve Fullerton                        Statware, Inc.
scf%statware.uucp@cs.orst.edu          260 SW Madison Ave, Suite 109