[comp.unix.xenix] SCO XENIX 2.2.1 C Compiler HELP!!!

gah@blft1.UUCP (Gregg Houck SysOp) (10/14/88)

When compiling a program with the include statement as follows:

#include <signal.h>

This file in /usr/include called signal.h calls sys/signal.h.
The problem is that there is no sys/signal.h!!!!!

What is wrong.  Is c installed wrong or did the install
crash or what?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks in advance!!

Gregg

Gregg Houck  :  ..psuvax1!blft1!gah        |    NITTANY LION COUNTRY
HOUCK'S COMMUNICATIONS and ELECTRONICS     |       GOoooo LIONS!
(814)-355-7648  ----  (800)-544-8450       |         WE'RE #1

jbayer@ispi.UUCP (id for use with uunet/usenet) (10/14/88)

In article <310@blft1.UUCP>, gah@blft1.UUCP (Gregg Houck SysOp) writes:
> When compiling a program with the include statement as follows:
>
> #include <signal.h>
>
> This file in /usr/include called signal.h calls sys/signal.h.
> The problem is that there is no sys/signal.h!!!!!

Just checked my system; sys/signal.h is there.  Try going into custom and
extracting just that file.

Jonathan Bayer
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.