[comp.unix.xenix] termcap/terminfo for Atari 800 XL wanted

tbetz@spies.UUCP (Tom Betz) (12/23/88)

I'm in the rather unusual position of wanting to use an Atari 800 XL
as an occasional terminal for vi on a SCO Xenix 2.3 system.

Can anyone provide termcap and/or terminfo for the Atari 800 using
the dummy terminal software in ROM in the 1030 modem?

I'd very much appreciate receipt of same.

Please cc: to e_e_cummings@philabs!citasim.UUCP as well as
tbetz@philabs!spies.UUCP, as spies may shut down for about a week
at any time in the next three, and I don't want to miss your mail.

Thanks!

--
  "One of these days the Hoover factory     |  Tom Betz       EAA#48267
    is gonna be all the rage in those       |  ZCNY, Yonkers, NY 10701-2509

In article <298@spies.UUCP> tbetz@spies.UUCP (Tom Betz) writes:
>I'm in the rather unusual position of wanting to use an Atari 800 XL
>as an occasional terminal for vi on a SCO Xenix 2.3 system.
>
>Can anyone provide termcap and/or terminfo for the Atari 800 using
>the dummy terminal software in ROM in the 1030 modem?
>
>I'd very much appreciate receipt of same.

I wrote this up long ago, when I was still using a 1030. Somehow
though, the thought of trying to use vi at 300 baud just isn't
very positive... Good luck.

AT|XL|atari|Atari w/1030 Modemlink:bl=^G:bs:am:cl=^L:co#40:cr=^M:\
	:da:db:do=^J:eo:le=^H:li#24:lm#865:ta=^I

--
  /
 /_ , ,_.                      Howard Chu