[comp.unix.xenix] Arc for Xenix 286

srb@beta.lanl.gov ( Steve Berger ) (01/06/89)

Does anyone have a copy of ARC running on SCO Xenix 286?

We have a copy of an ARC for System V but we can't seem to fix it
up to compile on our Xenix system.

I'd like to know where I can ftp a copy or obtain source some other way.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Steve Berger

srb@lanl.gov

sandy@turnkey.TCC.COM (Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz) (01/07/89)

In article <23123@beta.lanl.gov>, srb@beta.lanl.gov ( Steve Berger ) writes:

> Does anyone have a copy of ARC running on SCO Xenix 286?
> We have a copy of an ARC for System V but we can't seem to fix it
> up to compile on our Xenix system.
> Steve Berger

Steve,

You can call my bbs at 714-898-8634 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. I have a
version of arc on it which includes the squash option.

               9600TB+/2400/1200

Sandy

--
Sanford <sandy> Zelkovitz               XBBS   714-898-8634
UUCP: ....att!hermix!alphacm!sandy      ....trwrb!ucla-an!alphacm!sandy

kinmonthprep@deneb.ucdavis.edu (Earl H. Kinmonth) (01/08/89)

In article <4772@turnkey.TCC.COM> sandy@turnkey.TCC.COM (Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz) writes:
>In article <23123@beta.lanl.gov>, srb@beta.lanl.gov ( Steve Berger ) writes:
>>
>> Does anyone have a copy of ARC running on SCO Xenix 286?
>> We have a copy of an ARC for System V but we can't seem to fix it
>> up to compile on our Xenix system.
>> Steve Berger

I have arc 5.21 running under SCO Xenix 286.  There are three or four places
where the header file includes must be modified and several changes to the
makefile.

Earl H. Kinmonth
History Department
University of California, Davis
Davis, California  95616
916-752-1636 (day: voice, night: fax)
916-752-0776 (secretary)
ucbvax!ucdavis!ucdked!cck (email)
cc-dnet.ucdavis.edu (request ucdked, login as guest)