[comp.unix.xenix] g++ ported to Xenix?

uucigj@sw1e.UUCP (3531] Gregg W. Jensen) (01/23/89)

I would like to know if gnu's g++ has been ported to Xenix/386?  If so
I would like to know where I could get a copy.  I am looking into object
oriented programming and would like to try it out before leaping.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Gregg Jensen

Disclaimer...These are my own thoughts, nothing to do with my place of
employment.....

raw@ushiva.UUCP (Roland Wilcher) (01/25/89)

In article <1208@sw1e.UUCP> uucigj@sw1e.UUCP (3531] Gregg W. Jensen) writes:
>I would like to know if gnu's g++ has been ported to Xenix/386?  If so
>I would like to know where I could get a copy.  I am looking into object
>oriented programming and would like to try it out before leaping.  Any
>help would be appreciated.

I Also would appreciate any tips for Microport flavored System V/386 .
I have GCC 1.32 running now.
"If aint broke, don't fix it"                        raw@neologic%hal.crwu.edu
-Bert lance                                     {hal,decvax}!ncoast!ushiva!raw
                                                             Roland A. Wilcher

kilroy@kilsys.UUCP (Francesco Rossi) (01/26/89)

In article <1208@sw1e.UUCP> uucigj@sw1e.UUCP (3531] Gregg W. Jensen) writes:
>I would like to know if gnu's g++ has been ported to Xenix/386?
Well I am interested too, where can I get a copy and is it available
for SCO Xenix 286 too ?
Thanks in advance...

--
= Francesco Rossi, * Kilroy Software Development *  |Real users hates real
= UUCP: ...!uunet!altnet!altger!i2ack!kilsys!kilroy |programmers...