[comp.unix.xenix] Streamlined Networking

mikef@Portia.Stanford.EDU (Michael Fallavollita) (02/17/89)

Can anyone tell me how to contact a company called Streamlined Networking?
I've only recently heard of them and I'd like to find out more about their
software, only I don't know where they are!!

Thanks for the help.
					Mike
					mikef@portia.stanford.edu

ken@gatech.edu (Ken Seefried iii) (02/21/89)

In article <368@Portia.Stanford.EDU> mikef@portia.UUCP (Michael Fallavollita) writes:
>Can anyone tell me how to contact a company called Streamlined Networking?
>I've only recently heard of them and I'd like to find out more about their
>software, only I don't know where they are!!
>
>Thanks for the help.
>					Mike
>					mikef@portia.stanford.edu

The number is +1 415 659 1450.  I talked to Lance Norskog.

Funny thing though...the operator who answered the phone answered
"Bell Technologies...can I help you?".

The literature claims that they sell an in-kernal port of BSD 4.3
tcp/ip to System V.3/386.  They also have something called 'MDB' which
is a 'Streams' Module Debugger.

The cost on my lit for TCP and an ethernet board is $795.

Disclaimer: I don't gain anything from Streamlined Networks, Bell Tech
or anyone else by talking about this product.

   ...ken seefried iii
      ken@gatech.edu