[comp.unix.xenix] Microport out of biz rumor

jeff@swusrgrp.UUCP (Jeff Tye sys adm) (03/03/89)

I heard this one several times on the floor at UniForum in San Francisco:

Microport apparently is out of business. Televideo supposedly pulled the plug.
Microport is history.

Does anyone know if this is true or not?

--
Jeff Tye
southwest!/usr/group                  The Southwest U.S. chapter of /usr/group

sl@van-bc.UUCP (pri=-10 Stuart Lynne) (03/04/89)

In article <285@swusrgrp.UUCP> jeff@swusrgrp.UUCP (Jeff Tye sys adm) writes:
>I heard this one several times on the floor at UniForum in San Francisco:
>
>Microport apparently is out of business. Televideo supposedly pulled the plug.
>Microport is history.

I also heard this. Microport was certainly noticable for their absence at
Uniforum. Hopefully this rumour is not true.

--
Stuart.Lynne@wimsey.bc.ca {ubc-cs,uunet}!van-bc!sl     Vancouver,BC,604-937-7532