line header, as follows:

	From uucp Tue Mar  7 09:00:10 1989
	To: itkin
	Date: Tue Mar  7 09:00:10 1989

	>From itkin  Tue Mar  7 09:00:09 1989 remote from mrspoc
	Date: 7 Mar 89 09:00:26 PST (Tue)
	From: itkin@mrspoc.UUCP (Steven List)
	To: itkin@mrspoc.UUCP

	a test

My forwarding address on mrspoc in the aliases file is

	itkin	guinan!itkin

HELP!  Please.  This will definitely push me OVER THE EDGE.  I suspect
that the culprit is the XENIX mailer (lmail? rmail?).  Please MAIL your
replies and I will summarize if there are sufficient answers and there
is sufficient interest.

Thankyouthankyou.

Steven
--
:  Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~
:  Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California