[comp.unix.xenix] Xenix and usemouse

richard@berner.UUCP (Richard Greenall) (04/06/89)

Has anyone managed to get a mouse systems mouse to work using the
usemouse utility as supplied under SCO xenix 2.3.2 ? (386) I know that
the mouse works becuase I have had it working under VP/IX, but I
can't get so much as a peep out of it using usemouse.  I am  going
to give SCO support a call about this, but was just wondering if anyone
else has had any experience and/or problems with it.

					Richard Greenall
					 uunet!dptcdc!berner!richard

jbayer@ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) (04/10/89)

In article <182@berner.UUCP> richard@berner.UUCP (Richard Greenall) writes:

>Has anyone managed to get a mouse systems mouse to work using the
>usemouse utility as supplied under SCO xenix 2.3.2 ? (386) I know that
>the mouse works becuase I have had it working under VP/IX, but I
>can't get so much as a peep out of it using usemouse.  I am  going

I am able to use the mouse under Xenix 2.3.1 (386)  I am using a
Logisoft bus mouse.  I don't use it too often since it plays games with
the tty settings and uEmacs gets confused.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon