[comp.unix.xenix] Getting microEmacs 3.10 to work under Xenix

spolsky-joel@CS.YALE.EDU (Joel Spolsky) (04/12/89)

If you are interested in getting the MicroEmacs 3.10 source to compile
and run under SCO Xenix, please send me eMail, Jonathan Bayer and I
have managed to find most of the problems and correct them.

+----------------+----------------------------------------------------------+
|  Joel Spolsky  | bitnet: spolsky@yalecs.bitnet     uucp: ...!yale!spolsky |
|                | internet: spolsky@cs.yale.edu     voicenet: 203-436-1483 |
+----------------+----------------------------------------------------------+
                                                      #include <disclaimer.h>

jbayer@ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) (04/12/89)

In article <56572@yale-celray.yale.UUCP> spolsky-joel@CS.YALE.EDU (Joel Spolsky) writes:

>If you are interested in getting the MicroEmacs 3.10 source to compile
>and run under SCO Xenix, please send me eMail, Jonathan Bayer and I
>have managed to find most of the problems and correct them.

I can also supply diffs to get MicroEmacs 3.10 source to compile and
run under SCO Xenix.

JB

--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon