[comp.unix.xenix] sco xenix --> sco unix

asv@gaboon.UUCP (Stan Voket) (06/01/89)

I'm a bit hazy on the above subject. Will there be an upgrade path
fron SCO xenix 386 to sco unix or will those interested need to purchase
another product?

Thanks,

| - Stan Voket, asv@gaboon  Land Line: (203) 746-4489  TELEX 4996516 - |

edhew@egvideo.UUCP (Ed Hew) (06/02/89)

In article <3052@gaboon.UUCP> asv@gaboon.UUCP (Stan Voket) writes:
>I'm a bit hazy on the above subject. Will there be an upgrade path
>fron SCO xenix 386 to sco unix or will those interested need to purchase
>another product?
>
>Thanks,

Don't take my word as gospel, please, but I have it from SCO marketing
that the answer is "yes, there will be an upgrade path shortly after
the (UNIX) product is released."  Specific cost to be established.

		--ed		{edhew@egvideo.uucp}