[comp.unix.xenix] Information request on Xenix

fsg@holos0.UUCP (Frank Glass) (06/23/89)

The subject line pretty much says it.  I am looking for FAX hardware
and software which runs under Xenix.

US MAIL:
Holos Software, Inc.
3469 Lawrenceville Hwy. #302
Tucker, GA.  30084

--
Frank Glass
Holos Software, Inc.

ked@garnet.berkeley.edu (Earl H. Kinmonth) (06/24/89)

try Business Communications, Inc.
500-518 Beatty Street
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada V6B 2LS
604-683-8604 (voice)
604-669-6968 (fax)

vipoon@kepler1.UUCP (Victor I Poon) (06/29/89)

In article <2105@holos0.UUCP> fsg@holos0.UUCP (Frank Glass) writes:
>The subject line pretty much says it.  I am looking for FAX hardware
>and software which runs under Xenix.

	In July 1989's issue of UNIXWORLD, there is an advertisement
on page 139 for UniFax for about $995.  I believe that they use the
JT Fax board and throw away the DOS drivers and give you UNIX or Xenix
drivers for it.  I'm not sure that they have any OCR (Optical Character
Recognition) software for it yet.  If anyone has one of these boards for
SCO Xenix 386/2.3.1, I would like to hear about what you think of it.

CertiFax
Phone: (604) 683-8604
Fax:   (604) 688-9965

Victor
--
Victor I. Poon		{acsm, lilink, polyof, sbcs}!kepler1!vipoon
Kepler Financial Management, Ltd.