[comp.unix.xenix] SCO UNIX & SCSI

edhew@xenitec.uucp (Ed Hew) (08/11/89)

In article <386@ubbs-nh.MV.COM> noel@ubbs-nh.MV.COM (Noel B. Del More  Nashua) writes:

>On another note, is anyone running SCO Unix?  Does it support SCSI?

Although I never tried SCSI drives on it, a slight plagerization of
the release notes for SCO UNIX 3.2 suggest:

....This release of the Operating System supports up to two AHA-154x
Host Adapters.  Each Host Adapter supports up to 7 SCSI hard disks.
In addition, up to 4 ST506 hard disks are supported via two ST506
controllers.  This means that UNIX 386GT supports systems with as
many as 18 hard disks.

(and one SCSI tape drive)

I hope you have a _large_ box!		:-)

(if anyone asks, I didn't say any of that, ok?)

>Noel
>--
>Noel B. Del More             |                             decvax!ubbs-nh!noel

  Ed. A. Hew             Technical Trainer             Xeni/Con Corporation
  work:  edhew@xenicon.uucp	 -or-	 ..!{uunet!}utai!lsuc!xenicon!edhew
->home:	 edhew@egvideo.uucp	 -or-	   ..!{uunet!}watmath!egvideo!edhew
->home:	 changing to:  edhew@xenitec.uucp     [but be patient for new maps]
  # I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on floppy around here somewhere!