[comp.unix.xenix] C++ for SCO XENIX

poto@athena.mit.edu (Jose' J. Capo') (09/21/89)

Has anyone out there used a good or at least reasonable C++ compiler
for SCO XENIX 2.2.3 or 2.3?  Are there only pre-processors available?

On another note, are there any good interactive (interpretive) C
debuggers out there (along the lines of Saber C(tm)) for SCO XENIX?

Thanx,

Jose' J. Capo'
//\

usenet@carssdf.UUCP (UseNet Id.) (09/23/89)

In article <14481@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU>, poto@athena.mit.edu (Jose' J. Capo') writes:
> On another note, are there any good interactive (interpretive) C
> debuggers out there (along the lines of Saber C(tm)) for SCO XENIX?

I have been using C-terp under SCO Xenix 2.2 for a while now.  The latest
version works very well.  If you have a problem mail/news to me, the most
recent version cleans up several bugs and I have tuned the screen flipping
for a wy60.  It is cheap enough to buy&try.

John Watson     ...!rutgers!carssdf!usenet