[comp.unix.xenix] VP/ix and VGA's

bryan@quame.UUCP (Bryan A. Woodruff) (09/23/89)

Using the latest release of VP/ix (update A), I have noticed a problem
with the VGA and fonts...  When exiting VP/ix, the font remains as set
by VP/ix... Changing ttys (i.e. Multiscreens) does not help... Has
anyone noticed the same problem... My pre-Update A version did NOT do
this!!!

Bryan Woodruff,
Quality America, Inc.

(...!uunet!quame!bryan)

mikej@lilink.UUCP (Michael R. Johnston) (09/29/89)

In article <136@quame.UUCP> bryan@quame.UUCP (Bryan A. Woodruff) writes:
>Using the latest release of VP/ix (update A), I have noticed a problem
>with the VGA and fonts...  When exiting VP/ix, the font remains as set
>by VP/ix... Changing ttys (i.e. Multiscreens) does not help... Has
>anyone noticed the same problem... My pre-Update A version did NOT do
>this!!!

Yes, I've noticed this also. To cure it type "vidi" with no arguments. The
screen will be reset to the default font.
--
Michael R. Johnston                              mikej@lilink.COM
System Administrator                           rutgers!lilink!mikej