[comp.unix.xenix] Acer file system

rdgreenall@lily.waterloo.edu (10/10/89)

In article <[2530c850:7.1]comp.unix.xenix;1@nstar.UUCP> akcs.larry@nstar.UUCP writes:
>>Does anyone know if there are plans for Codeview to be made available
>>for SCO XENIX 386?
>
>I asked this very same question of SCO - and was told no -  not with
>their current plans - but if enough folks send mail to SCO - maybe
>they would consider changing their plans - likewise implementing the
>Acer file system into SCO Xenix.

Ok, you hooked me..  What's the Acer file system?  I have never heard
of this item before..

		rich

akcs.larry@nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) (10/11/89)

>Ok, you hooked me..  What's the Acer file system?  I have never heard

The ACER file system is the file system that is currently shipping with
SCO Unix System V 3.2 - that is much faster (so I've been told in the
SCO advertisements).  I would like to see the ACER file system ported
over to Xenix.