[comp.unix.xenix] DOS Haters of America

jerry@altos86.Altos.COM (Jerry Gardner) (10/24/89)

In article <565@crash.cts.com> jca@pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:

>If I ever manage to get Bill Gates' business card, it's going on my dart
>board.  ;)

I'll bet Bill Gates is laughing all the way to the bank...

--
Jerry Gardner, NJ6A					Altos Computer Systems
UUCP: {sun|pyramid|sco|amdahl|uunet}!altos86!jerry	2641 Orchard Parkway

jca@pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) (10/26/89)

jerry@altos86.Altos.COM (Jerry Gardner) writes:
>In article <565@crash.cts.com> jca@pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:
>>
>>If I ever manage to get Bill Gates' business card, it's going on my dart
>>board.  ;)
>
>I'll bet Bill Gates is laughing all the way to the bank...

It wouldn't surprise me since he already has made a fortune from Micro$oft.
I can complain about MS-DOS all I want, but it doesn't change what's in his
bank account.  But having his business card to throw darts at would be a
relaxing way to deal with stress.  :)

  * Flames: /dev/null (on my Minix partition)
  * ARPA  : crash!pnet01!jca@nosc.mil
  * INET  : jca@pnet01.cts.com
  * UUCP  : {nosc ucsd hplabs!hd-sdd}!crash!pnet01!jca
  * Note  : My opinions are that...mine.  My boss doesn't pay me enough to
  *         speak in the best interests of the company (yet).