[comp.unix.xenix] DOS to Xenix fdisk

mark@linqdev.UUCP (mark) (12/02/89)

In article <533@csoftec.csf.com> root@csoftec.csf.com (Cliff Manis (cmanis@csoftec)) writes:
>                 Would someone PLEASE .... HELP !
>When moving from DOS back to Xenix ! ! !
>I want to change from DOS to Xenix, using a batchfile.bat <goxenix
>and have this done in the background i.e. no (flashing/blinking screens)
>as it is going back to xenix as the fdisk program is getting input from
>goxenix file.  My particular fdisk program requires input as follows:

Wonder why you are doing things this way?  Maybe I'm missing something but
I leave the Xenix partition active at ALL times.  Dos is installed first
on the hard disk then Xenix.   When I get the Xenix boot prompt:

boot
:

If I hit RETURN or do nothing I boot into Xenix.  If I type 'dos' and
hit return I boot DOS.  Is this what you are trying to achieve?

Mark  WS7M @ WS7M