[comp.unix.xenix] LaTeX for Xenix --- wrapup

glenn@extro.ucc.su.oz.au (G Geers) (02/16/90)

I have had few enquiries regarding the support files (.sty, .tfm, .tex).
These amount to ~1Mb and so are best obtained from a local source. People
in the U.S. should have no trouble with anonymous ftp available.

If anyone is *really* stuck I can email you all this extra stuff, but
you'll owe me a million beers or something...
					Cheers and enjoy
						Glenn

danielw@wyn386.mi.org (Daniel Wynalda) (02/16/90)

Regarding: TeX for XENIX

In article <1990Feb16.001802.5976@metro.ucc.su.oz.au> glenn@extro.ucc.su.oz.au (G Geers) writes:

>I have had few enquiries regarding the support files (.sty, .tfm, .tex).
>These amount to ~1Mb and so are best obtained from a local source. People
>in the U.S. should have no trouble with anonymous ftp available.

There are lots of us that don't have anonymous ftp available.  Is there
someone who'd be willing to put it up for uucp trailblaser download?  I'm
sure there are more people than me in this boat.

--
Daniel Wynalda 	     | Telephone: (616) 866-1561 X22	 Ham: N8KUD
Wynalda Litho Inc.   | danielw@wyn386.UUCP danielw@wyn386.mi.org