[comp.unix.xenix] Yet another XBBS posting

jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu (02/17/90)

I seen some discussion about XBBS on the net. I've seen inquiries on how
to get it. However, I've never seen answers to it. So, for the benefit
of myself and others could someone post anonymous ftp or anonymous uucp
locations for XBBS?

Advance thanx,

j                               |%|John Lawitzke, Dale Computer Corp., R&D
Inquiring minds just wondering. |%|Internet: jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu

sjz@ucla-an.UUCP ( Alphacm) (02/21/90)

In article <6483@cps3xx.UUCP>, jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu writes:
> I seen some discussion about XBBS on the net. I've seen inquiries on how
> to get it. However, I've never seen answers to it. So, for the benefit
> of myself and others could someone post anonymous ftp or anonymous uucp
> locations for XBBS?
>
> Advance thanx,
>
>                                |%|John Lawitzke, Dale Computer Corp., R&D

You can call my system directly at 714-821-9671 ( Telebit T2000s on line )
or, if some anon ftp site is willing, I can transfer the file to another
computer and ftp the files to them. I can do this on a regular basis
(whenever an upgrade is made available).

 Sanford <sandy> Zelkovitz

--
Sanford Zelkovitz - XBBS -   714-821-9671 - Data     714-821-9670 - Voice
....!uunet!zardoz!alphacm!sandy            ....!att!hermix!alphacm!sandy