[comp.unix.xenix] Word Processing Translators

cliffb@isavax.isa.com (cliff bedore*) (02/24/90)

We are looking for a word processing translation program that runs under SCO
XENIX 2.3.3.  We have a program called software bridge that runs under VPIX
but we'd like to be able to run it from any type terminal etc.  Reply by
email and if I hear anything good, I'll summarize.

Thanks

Cliff

By the way thanks to all who answered my last query re modem programs.
Concensus was pcomm.  I've gotten it and it's 90% running. When ready, it
should do everything I need to do. Sources were on UUNET.

larry@nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) (02/26/90)

In article <1990Feb23.192327.1683@isavax.isa.com>, cliffb@isavax.isa.com (cliff bedore*) writes:
> By the way thanks to all who answered my last query re modem programs.
> Concensus was pcomm.  I've gotten it and it's 90% running. When ready, it
> should do everything I need to do. Sources were on UUNET.

Have you checked into ProYam?  ProYam is *excellent* and offers much more
than Pcomm for a "DOS" price.

                uucp: larry@nstar -or- ...!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!larry
               4 inbound dialup high speed line public access system