[comp.unix.xenix] VPIX Terminals for XENIX

cliffb@isavax.isa.com (cliff bedore*) (03/05/90)

We are using SCO XENIX 2.3.3, Equinox 24 port and TCP/IP and are interested
in peoples experiences with VPIX on terminals.  Which ones do you like? work
well? don't work well etc.  We need to get some terminals which will do
graphics (monochrome ok) so we can run some pc programs not available under
XENIX.  I'll summarize the comments

Thanks

Cliff

asv@gaboon.UUCP (Stan Voket) (03/07/90)

In article <1990Mar5.142406.1117@isavax.isa.com> cliffb@isavax.isa.com (cliff bedore*) writes:
>We are using SCO XENIX 2.3.3, Equinox 24 port and TCP/IP and are interested
>in peoples experiences with VPIX on terminals.  Which ones do you like? work
>well? don't work well etc.  We need to get some terminals which will do
>graphics (monochrome ok) so we can run some pc programs not available under
>XENIX.  I'll summarize the comments

Vpix runs nicely here on an Equinox board and Wyse 60 terminal.

| - Stan Voket, asv@gaboon - OR - ...uunet!hsi!stpstn!gaboon!asv       |
|               Land Line: (203) 746-4489  TELEX 4996516             - |