[comp.unix.xenix] uugetty for SCO XENIX-386 2.3.1

albers@ka3ovk.uucp (Jon Albers) (03/01/90)

Does anyone have uugetty working under SCO XENIX-386 2.3.1?  If so, could
you E-mail me a copy of the source?  Perhaps this is something that can
be posted to comp.sources (I am assuming there is no AT&T copyrights on it)?

						Thanks,
							Jon

--
| Jon Albers, IRS, Information Systems Management, Support and Installation.  |
| Office Symbols: ISM:S:S:SI   voice: (202/FTS)535-3729  Packet: KA3OVK@N4QQ  |

usenet@carssdf.UUCP (John Watson) (03/02/90)

I also would like to know how to "ungetty" under 2.3.[12]

The manual says you don't have to do it in the dialer anymore.  My
dialer is in procom (posted in c.s.u).  I need to disable getty.
"Someone else" must be doing it now like uucico maby.  Any
suggestions appreciated.

John Watson     ...!carssdf!usenet

gene@digibd (Gene H. Olson) (03/07/90)

albers@ka3ovk.uucp (Jon Albers) writes:

>Does anyone have uugetty working under SCO XENIX-386 2.3.1?  If so, could
>you E-mail me a copy of the source?  Perhaps this is something that can
>be posted to comp.sources (I am assuming there is no AT&T copyrights on it)?

SCO has replaced the standard getty with some form of uugetty.  Just
go ahead and use the modem control devices (capital letter) and it
works perfectly.
   __
  /  )                  Gene H. Olson            uunet!digibd!gene
 / __  _  __   _        DigiBoard Inc.