[comp.unix.xenix] Missing mtio.h under Xenix V286

blitter@ele.tue.nl (Paul, Raymond & Tonnie) (05/07/90)

I'm writing a tape device driver under Xenix 286. I have the complete
development system and link kit but I can't find the file mtio.h, not
in /usr/include and not in /usr/sys/h. I installed every single Xenix
floppy I have so I don't think that that is the problem. Could
somebody please mail me this file or tell me where I can find it.
(I have already tried find . -name mtio.h -print)

Thanks
Paul Derks
blitter@ele.tue.nl

chip@chinacat.Unicom.COM (Chip Rosenthal) (05/09/90)

blitter@ele.tue.nl (Paul, Raymond & Tonnie) writes:
>I'm writing a tape device driver under Xenix 286. I have the complete
>development system and link kit but I can't find the file mtio.h

The tape ioctl's and status structure are defined in <sys/machdep.h>.

--
Chip Rosenthal                            |  You aren't some icon carved out
chip@chinacat.Unicom.COM                  |  of soap, sent down here to clean