[comp.unix.xenix] Notes for porting FAS to SCO 386 Xenix

john@cstreet.uu.net (John Poplett) (06/12/90)

I'm interested in getting FAS running on my 386 Xenix
system. Could someone spare me their notes for porting
the FAS driver to this system? Please respond by e-mail.
I'll forward responses to any interested parties.

John

John Poplett @ C Street Software
312 Wolff St. Oxnard, Ca. 93033
(805) 486-7807 / uunet!cstreet!john
--

ron@rdk386.uucp (Ron Kuris) (06/15/90)

In article <1990Jun12.080238.757@cstreet.uu.net> john@cstreet.UUCP (John Poplett) writes:
>I'm interested in getting FAS running on my 386 Xenix
>system. Could someone spare me their notes for porting
>the FAS driver to this system? Please respond by e-mail.
>I'll forward responses to any interested parties.

I think this information might be of general interest (at least *I'm*
interested!)
--
...!pyramid!unify!rdk386!ron -or- ...!ames!pacbell!sactoh0!siva!rdk386!ron
It's not how many mistakes you make, its how quickly you recover from them.