[comp.unix.xenix] Gcc binary for 386 2.3.2 Xenix

simon@ms.uky.edu (G. Simon Gales) (07/04/90)

I'm trying to compile gcc, after getting bison/flex/gas working, but I
end up with a segentation violation during compile.

Does anyone have any fixes/patches for compiling this beast under Xenix?
If not, has anyone made the binary available for anon ftp?  I'd really
like to compile it myself, but I'm stuck.

srodawa@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Dr. Srodawa) (07/08/90)

In article <15580@s.ms.uky.edu> simon@ms.uky.edu (G. Simon Gales) writes:
>I'm trying to compile gcc, after getting bison/flex/gas working, but I
>end up with a segentation violation during compile.
>
>Does anyone have any fixes/patches for compiling this beast under Xenix?
>If not, has anyone made the binary available for anon ftp?  I'd really
>like to compile it myself, but I'm stuck.

You can ftp a copy of the gcc installation diskette sutiable for use with
custom on the following site:
  unix.secs.oakland.edu  (35.146.180.2)
in the directory:
  /pub/xenix/gcc
If you don't have ftp available, send me a personal message via e-mail.
Ron.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa@unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa@egrunix.UUCP          |