----------

Date: 2 Jul 90 02:58:19 GMT
Sender: mike@anomaly.sbs.com

I'm interested in either subscribing to, or starting, a mailing list or
other forum which would keep track of non-commerical software packages
which have been ported to the SCO XENIX operating system, where said
software is available (either uucp, ftp, bbs, author, etc.) as well as
a description of the software in question.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this matter?

---------

Now this I think to be a very good idea! And it also brings to mind
another question which has been asked but needs to be addressed
again - is there a archive site that contains XENIX PD software.

I'm sure that these two lists in conjunction would be a useful
reference for many people.

-Richard

dylan@ibmpcug.co.uk (Matthew Farwell) (07/08/90)

In article <4932@minyos.xx.rmit.oz> s892024@minyos.xx.rmit.oz (Richard Muirden) writes:
>I'm interested in either subscribing to, or starting, a mailing list or
>other forum which would keep track of non-commerical software packages
>which have been ported to the SCO XENIX operating system, where said
>software is available (either uucp, ftp, bbs, author, etc.) as well as
>a description of the software in question.
>
>Does anyone else have any thoughts on this matter?
>---------
>Now this I think to be a very good idea! And it also brings to mind
>another question which has been asked but needs to be addressed
>again - is there a archive site that contains XENIX PD software.
>
>I'm sure that these two lists in conjunction would be a useful
>reference for many people.

I spose if there is enough interest in this mailing list, then I
could codge something together.....

Dylan.
--
Matthew J Farwell                 | Email: dylan@ibmpcug.co.uk