[comp.unix.xenix] u386mon for Xenix desperatly requested.

erik@echocen.UUCP (Erik Ch. Ohrnberger) (08/22/90)

From the u386mon shar files that were recently posted in comp.sources.unix

> These may work with other UNIX System 5 Release 3.x systems with
> a little work.  XENIX systems have greatly different kernel
> implementations and use xlist instead of nlist.  These programs
> will not work there; sorry.  Someone reported he was working on a
> port to XENIX, but jct!jct's mon386 is great (posted to
> comp.unix.xenix on 11 Jul 89 in 9 parts, starting with

Does anyone know where I can obtain the archvives that this message
mentions?  I'm looking to get some version of u386mon up and running
on my Xenix 2.3.2 system.

	Your help would be greatly appreciated,
		Thanks,		Erik.
--
Erik Ohrnberger             Work: sharkey!edsews!edstip!ohrnb
2620 Woodchase Court        Home: sharkey!eds.com!echocen!erik