[comp.misc] Request information on Bourne Shell BBSs

robertd@ncoast.UUCP (07/07/87)

    I am working on a Bourne Shell BBS that will be full featured. I.e., full
featered message base, DataBase, program librery, bulletin updates, user ID
maintnens(sp), change password, access levels + handling for newusers. I am
just about done. I am just interested in different methods used in Bourne
Shell BBSs. Can some one give me some information by email on BBSs they know
of, there features, bugs, etc.?

    Thanks,
		[> Rd
--
[=====================================]
[             Rob DeMarco             ]

pozar@hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar) (07/09/87)

In article <2814@ncoast.UUCP> robertd@ncoast.UUCP (Rob DeMarco) writes:
>    I am working on a Bourne Shell BBS that will be full featured. I.e., full
>featered message base, DataBase, program librery, bulletin updates, user ID
>maintnens(sp), change password, access levels + handling for newusers. I am
>just about done. I am just interested in different methods used in Bourne
>Shell BBSs. Can some one give me some information by email on BBSs they know
>of, there features, bugs, etc.?

   Gee, tall order...

--
        Tim Pozar