[comp.misc] A shameless rag on Intel - offensive to Intel employees, but !rot13

erict@flatline.UUCP (eric townsend) (02/06/88)

In article <2753@omepd>, hah@mipon3.intel.com (Hans Hansen) writes:
> BTW  we at Intel are not sitting on our 80386 laurals !!
                                                ^^^^^^^
No, but you might be sitting on your dictionary....

> Intel is seeking a few GOOD Component Designers.  If you are interested
                     ^^^
A few???  \/\/\/\/\  I laughed for days and days.

Intel needs a whole new COMPANY worth of COMPETENT component designers
before they can start putting out ads for GOOD designers...

> please check out misc.jobs.offered.

  How about misc.jobs.braindamaged.chips?

> Hans		hah@inteloa.UUCP  or  hah@inteloa.intel.com

Somebody else said it first:

'Intel architectures build character.'

Oo... I forgot the :-) :-).  I guess I should be nice to Intel/IBM.
If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have anybody to rag on....

This message is just in the good, clean fun promoted by competitive,
repto-linear schools of patriarchical thought.
--
"Occult symbols include ... the 'peace' symbol and the Jewish 'Star of David'"
   -- From the Back In Control Handbook

heiby@mcdchg.UUCP (Ron Heiby) (02/08/88)

eric townsend (erict@flatline.UUCP) writes:
> Somebody else said it first:
>
> 'Intel architectures build character.'

Thanks for the quote, but this is an example of how attributions get lost
and quotes become "anonymous".
----------
Obligatory joke:
Amusing thing I heard on NPR this A.M.:
	Young child was being interviewed as he was participating in
	the "Men Who Cook" benefit.

	Interviewer:  How old are you?
	Child:	8
	I:	How long have you been cooking?
	C:	4 years
	I:	So, you started when you were 4?  (surprised tone)
	C:	No, when I was 6.
BTW, the dish was "Banana Pudding with Cookies".  His father said that
it had some Gran Marnier in it.  The child was shocked to learn that this
was "liquor" and not just "something to make it taste like orange".
--
Ron Heiby, heiby@mcdchg.UUCP	Moderator: comp.newprod & comp.unix
"Intel architectures build character."