[comp.misc] GATT declares U.S. - Japan chip pact illegal

rwa@auvax.UUCP (Ross Alexander) (04/04/88)

In article <23499@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU>, davidg@janus.uucp (David Gaertner) writes:
> In article <1068@maynard.BSW.COM> campbell@maynard.UUCP (Larry Campbell) writes:
> >Let's clear one thing up here, foax (it sure would save time and aggravation
> >In article <1259@hubcap.UUCP> rchampe@hubcap.UUCP (Richard Champeaux) writes:
> > >                             ... Many people I know say that the Japanese are

say many things about Japan, protectionism and the failure of unions to save
the U.S. economy (hired by a _union_, indeed!!  Get a life!!).  Could we move
this somewhere else?  Anywhere else?  I do computing for a living, and don't
really want to wade through this stuff at work.  Yes, I *do know* about the
magic `n' key, and about `l' as well.

--
Ross Alexander, Athabasca University, Athabasca, Alberta, CANADA, T0G 2R0
alberta!auvax!rwa