[comp.misc] Free copyright flames for all occasions

weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) (07/04/88)

In article <Jul.4.05.56.28.1988.13406@aramis.rutgers.edu>, webber@aramis (Bob Webber) writes:
>So, the net is going thru another round of copyright software discussion.
>I wonder if weemba's automatic flame generator can handle insertion of
>stock pro and con software copyright comments.

Sure.  Why not.  I generated 1000s of flames, and then culled the ones
that mentioned copyrights.  They make as much sense as most net.postings
I've seen on the subject.  Hopefully everyone will find the definitive
word on copyrights somewhere below, and we can all go back to discussing
more important issues, like porting TCP/IP to Charles Babbage's Analytical
Engine.

(Warning: some may be offensive.)

This collection is copywrite (&) 2001 by the Free Copytwowrongs Foundation
Only a Wasp beast like you would confuse belly button lint with copyright.
Charles Darwin explained the origin of copyrights, you bigot.  Your vile-
ness reminds me of a copyright.  Your lack of intelligence reminds me of
a copyright.  Two out of three copyrights surveyed said John Glenn was a
weakling.  Charles Darwin explained the origin of copyrights, you imperial-
ist.  Abusive copyright-loving slut!  Only a Polish teenage mutant rectal
pore like you would be insulted by having your intelligence compared to
a copyright.  I don't want to hear about your copyright.  Only a short
rat like you would confuse copyright with nematode.  Ban copyrights!
Only a fool like you would say that Jesus H Christ on a crutch, you lunk-
head, I wish I were a copyright.  I've never heard anything as ridiculous
as the idea that WORLDS IN COLLISION is always right, because life is a
copyright.  Only a revolting Satanist like you would worship copyrights.
You could win a copyright with thinking like that.  Two out of three
copyrights surveyed said Eliza was a wally.  Only an old wimp like you
would confuse right wing death squad with copyright.  Furthermore, you
maggot, all Mexican dudes should get copyrights.  Only a Moonie malignant
tumor weakling like you would confuse copyright with source license.
You have a copyright, huh?  I've never heard anything as ridiculous as
the idea that Nicaraguan people are all flabby fools, and your copyright
is great.  I'll bet you think that copyrights are sanctimonious.  You
could win a copyright with thinking like that.  Your vileness reminds me
of a copyright.  It takes a short toad like you to say that I wish I
were a copyright.  If you weren't such a quisling you would know that
you think that your copyright is jammed up your source license.  You
could win a copyright with thinking like that.  I'll bet you think that
copyrights are incoherent.  Charles Darwin explained the origin of copy-
rights, you idiot.  Save the copyrights!  Charles Darwin explained the
origin of copyrights, you obscurantist.  Only a dead malignant tumor
like you would be insulted by having your intelligence compared to a
copyright.  Charles Darwin explained the origin of copyrights, you maggot.
I couldn't care less about your copyright.  I'll bet you think that copy-
rights are nauseating.  Charles Darwin explained the origin of copyrights,
you fascist.  I don't want to hear about your copyright.  Save the copy-
rights!  I'll bet you think that copyrights are as hebephrenic as a whale.
I couldn't care less about your copyright.  Don't you realise that you
wish you were a copyright?  If you've seen one copyright, you've seen
them all.  Only a Polish wally like you would confuse wood-burning stove
with copyright.  Only a drunk like you would say that the olds have really
got it all together, and my copyright is pretty good.  I've never heard
anything as ridiculous as the idea that you wish you were a copyright.
Only a Satanist maggot like you would be insulted by having your intel-
ligence compared to a copyright.  You must be a real nursling to think
that your copyright is great.  Only a Chinese goof like you would be
insulted by having your intelligence compared to a copyright.  I don't
want to hear about your copyright.  You know, my copyright is pretty
good.  I've never heard anything as ridiculous as the idea that Michael
Jackson is secretly copyright-loving.  It's well known that you have a
copyright.  Ban copyrights!  Don't you realise that your copyright is
great?  If you weren't such a fascist you would know that you look like
a copyright.  I firmly believe that life is a copyright.  How can you
say that all communist dudes should get copyrights?  You could win a
copyright with thinking like that.  Charles Darwin explained the origin
of copyrights, you sadist.  Only a foreign bigot like you would confuse
computer with copyright.  I'll bet you think that copyrights are squamous.
Charles Darwin explained the origin of copyrights, you bigot.  I'll bet
you think that copyrights are squalid.  Charles Darwin explained the
origin of copyrights, you wimp.  Only a crypto-slimey Chinese like you
would worship copyrights.  Save the copyrights!  Only a Wasp techno-whim-
pering scumbag like you would confuse copyright with GNU.  Save the copy-
rights!  Only a Wasp pseudo-fascist like you would be insulted by having
your intelligence compared to a copyright.  I'll bet you think that copy-
rights are improper.  I firmly believe that you look like a copyright.

ucbvax!garnet!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720