[comp.misc] computer fairies

maart@cs.vu.nl (Maarten Litmaath) (09/29/88)

How about Cinderella having the right boot floppy for the prince's AT, etc.?
--
    Alles klar,                       |Maarten Litmaath @ Free U Amsterdam:
                   Herr Kommissar?    |maart@cs.vu.nl, mcvax!botter!maart

breebaar@doomb.prl.philips.nl (Leo Breebaart) (09/29/88)

In article <1447@solo1.cs.vu.nl> maart@cs.vu.nl (Maarten Litmaath) writes:
>How about Cinderella having the right boot floppy for the prince's AT, etc.?

The other way 'round of course! (Or are we talking about different tales?)
And those mean, nasty, ugly sisters sitting there with their Macs...

Leo Breebaart

rlevasse@hawk.ulowell.edu (Roger Levasseur) (10/01/88)

In article <1447@solo1.cs.vu.nl> maart@cs.vu.nl (Maarten Litmaath) writes:
>How about Cinderella having the right boot floppy for the prince's AT, etc.?
>--

And at the stroke of midnight the boot floppy turns into a frisbee.

    -roger

     rlevasse@hawk.ulowell.edu

chguest@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov.arpa (Charles Guest RCE) (10/04/88)

In article <167@prles2.UUCP> breebaar@doomb.prl.philips.nl (Leo Breebaart) writes:
>In article <1447@solo1.cs.vu.nl> maart@cs.vu.nl (Maarten Litmaath) writes:
>>How about Cinderella having the right boot floppy for the prince's AT, etc.?
>
>The other way 'round of course! (Or are we talking about different tales?)
>And those mean, nasty, ugly sisters sitting there with their Macs...
>
>Leo Breebaart

Not to forget the WICKED stepmother who sponsored UCKNIX onto the local
pta system.

*      OVERAL AND ALL INCLUSIVE DISCLAIMER:                *
*      (except for what I left out and meant to say)       *
*      The above reply/article is my opinion **only*       *
*      True and articulable facts had no bearing on        *
*      the above statements.    8=)  :-)  :->              *

chguest@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov.arpa (Charles Guest RCE) (10/04/88)

In article <167@prles2.UUCP> breebaar@doomb.prl.philips.nl (Leo Breebaart) writes:
>In article <1447@solo1.cs.vu.nl> maart@cs.vu.nl (Maarten Litmaath) writes:
>>How about Cinderella having the right boot floppy for the prince's AT, etc.?
>
>The other way 'round of course! (Or are we talking about different tales?)
>And those mean, nasty, ugly sisters sitting there with their Macs...
>
>Leo Breebaart

....and let us not forget the **WICKED** stepmother who was in favor of
switching over the local battered childrens center's computer to