[comp.misc] A HACKERS view of the Soviet Union ;-)

aris@altger.UUCP (aris) (11/19/88)

In article <7662@well.UUCP> crunch@well.UUCP (John Draper) writes:

>Intourist guides are NOT required to accompany you EVERYWHERE you go.   They are
>at your disposal,  should you prefer to use them.    Costs of their services
>vary,  depending on what you want to do,  and the size of your group.

Mhhh. Sounds kinky!

Tell us more about soviet women.  Are they really as ugly as we are lead
to believe?

Aris.

..!uunet!mcvax!unido!altger!aris

ecl6895@ultb.UUCP (E.C. Loyd ) (11/21/88)

Okay.  The Soviet Union, eh?  Well, first of all, I don't think that
this is really the place to discuss it, but since you asked, I might as
well tell you...

Soviet women are among the most steroetyped women in the world.  :-)
Some of the are ugly, yes...but some of them...well, I won't go into tha
here.  :-)  Suffice it to say that my KGB guide in Moscow was quite
attractive.  :-)

"What we got, we got a lot of."
"Now if we just knew what it did."
ECL6895@RITVAXC.bitnet