[comp.misc] PC Fax

hwt@bnr-public.uucp (Henry Troup) (01/11/89)

In article <430@visdc.UUCP> jiii@visdc.UUCP (John E Van Deusen III) writes:
>(electrostatic paper must be copied onto plain paper for long-term storage)

Such as more than about one week!  I'm amazed at how fast our fax output
becomes hard to read.

utgpu!bnr-vpa!bnr-fos!hwt%bnr-public | BNR is not 	| All that evil requires
hwt@bnr (BITNET/NETNORTH) 	     | responsible for 	| is that good men do
(613) 765-2337 (Voice)		     | my opinions	| nothing.

jbayer@ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) (01/17/89)

In article <242@bnr-fos.UUCP> hwt@bnr-public.UUCP (Henry Troup) writes:
>In article <430@visdc.UUCP> jiii@visdc.UUCP (John E Van Deusen III) writes:
>>(electrostatic paper must be copied onto plain paper for long-term storage)
>
>Such as more than about one week!  I'm amazed at how fast our fax output
>becomes hard to read.

Huh?  While we do copy our fax output onto regular paper, we have fax
paper which has lasted for a few months without degrading.  I would
suspect that you are exposing the paper to either strong sunlight or
heat, either of which will affect the paper.

JB

--
Jonathan Bayer				"The time has come," the Walrus said...
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.