[comp.misc] Net usage in Germany?

rrr@cup.portal.com (Roger Rock Rosner) (02/06/89)

A friend of mine will soon be moving to Germany.  He wants to know if
there are any reasonable commercial net access providers, especially
for nets that allow mail to the US.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Roger

3017_411@uwovax.uwo.ca (Karl-Michael Schindler) (02/11/89)

In article <14357@cup.portal.com>, rrr@cup.portal.com (Roger Rock Rosner)
writes:
> A friend of mine will soon be moving to Germany.  He wants to know if
> there are any reasonable commercial net access providers, especially
> for nets that allow mail to the US.  Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks, Roger

	There is EARN, the European Part of BITNET and EAN with Gateways
to Internet. But don't ask me about $, DM ....

		Michael.