[comp.misc] Copyright on my posts about Computer Folklore

msmith@topaz.rutgers.edu (Mark Robert Smith) (02/10/89)

All postings that I have made regarding Computer Folklore, including
the story on the IBM Vibra-matic and all similar stories posted by me,
are Copyright 1989, Mark Smith.  Permission is hereby given to
distribute these articles via USENET, with the exception of the group
rec.humor.funny, or any other group moderated by Brad Templeton.
You may not include these articles in any compilation that is
copyrighted.  All other rights are reserved.

Please contact me if you wish to use these articles in any other
manner, I will probably give you permission, but I need to protect my
articles from Brad.

Mark

--
Mark Smith (alias Smitty) "Be careful when looking into the distance,
RPO 1604; P.O. Box 5063   that you do not miss what is right under your nose."

bill@videovax.tv.Tek.com (William K. McFadden) (02/12/89)

In article <Feb.10.00.39.49.1989.2183@topaz.rutgers.edu> msmith@topaz.rutgers.edu (Mark Robert Smith) writes:
>Please contact me if you wish to use these articles in any other
>manner, I will probably give you permission, but I need to protect my
>articles from Brad.

Why?

--
Bill McFadden    Tektronix, Inc.  P.O. Box 500  MS 58-639  Beaverton, OR  97077
UUCP: bill@videovax.Tek.com,  {hplabs,uw-beaver,decvax}!tektronix!videovax!bill