[comp.misc] Looking for Troff Newsgroup...

cgw@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU (C. Gray Watson) (03/08/89)

Howdy:
	I am looking for a Newsgroup that discusses the often frustrating
world of Troff (the unix typesetting command language).

	Any ideas???

gray
Computer Addresses:		   |		Virtual Address:
gray@med.pittsburgh.edu		   |		Office of Biomedical Infomatics
cgw@cadre.dsl.pittsburgh.edu	   |		217 Victoria Hall
gray@unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu	   |		Pittsburgh, PA 15261

rr2g@watt.acc.Virginia.EDU (Rhonda Ragland) (03/09/89)

In article <2386@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU> gray@med.pittsburgh.edu (C. Gray Watson) writes:
>Howdy:
>	I am looking for a Newsgroup that discusses the often frustrating
>world of Troff (the unix typesetting command language).
>
>	Any ideas???
I'd like to know the answer to this question too.
| Phone:    804-924-6265                   |    Rhonda Ragland               |
| Internet: rr2g@virginia.edu	           |	University of Virginia       |
| Bitnet:   rr2g@virginia.bitnet 	   |	Applied Mechanics Program    |
| UUCP:     ...!uunet!virginia!watt!rr2g   |	Charlottesville, VA  22903   |

jenni@elan.UUCP (Jenni Hufnagel) (03/14/89)

From article <535@babbage.acc.virginia.edu>, by rr2g@watt.acc.Virginia.EDU (Rhonda Ragland):
> In article <2386@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU> gray@med.pittsburgh.edu (C. Gray Watson) writes:
>>Howdy:
>>	I am looking for a Newsgroup that discusses the often frustrating
>>world of Troff (the unix typesetting command language).

You should try comp.text

					Jenni Hufnagel
					Elan Computer Group, Inc.
					..!{ames,hplabs,uunet}!elan!jenni
--
Jenni Hufnagel
..!{ames,hplabs}!elan!jenni

jpr@dasys1.UUCP (Jean-Pierre Radley) (03/19/89)

In article <2386@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU> gray@med.pittsburgh.edu (C. Gray Watson) writes:
>	I am looking for a Newsgroup that discusses the often frustrating
>world of Troff (the unix typesetting command language).
>	Any ideas???

While there's lots of discussion of all kinds
of other word processing software in it,
there is a fair amount of traffic concerning
troff in the
  comp.text
newsgroup.
--
Jean-Pierre Radley		Honi soit		jpr@dasys1.UUCP
New York, New York		qui mal			...!hombre!jpradley!jpr