[comp.misc] Solved: Trouble with HP12c

dag@fciva.FRANKLIN.COM (Daniel A. Graifer) (05/02/89)

This is especially addressed to:
>From: chrisb@hpcvra.CV.HP.COM (Chris Bunsen)
>From: adams@hpfelg.HP.COM (John Adams)
>From: martin@hpdml93.HP.COM (Martin Ackerman)
>From: pld@hpcll10.HP.COM (Paul L. Dineen)
>From: larry@hpfinote.HP.COM (Larry Schneider)

As expected, I received a flood of correct ( and one humourous) response(s)
to my posting.  But I still can't find it in the manual! (I checked under
digit separator in the index).   In the case of the 12C, I think HP slipped
up.  Any idea who I address this complaint too?  Or you guys could just
pipe this stuff to the printer and interoffice it to whoever does calculator
docs....

Thanks for your help, HP guys, and every one else!

Dan
---
Daniel A. Graifer			Franklin Capital Investments
uunet!fciva!dag				7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A130
(703)821-3244				McLean, VA  22102