[comp.misc] ST Magazine and ST Report

jk0@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Jason Coughlin) (05/23/89)

	I signed up for ST Magazine and ST Report, but I don't want them anymore.
Who do I send the cancel notice too?

	I apologize to everyone who has been sent mail from me.  Believe me, it
wasn't my fault.  I mailed my rejection notice to ONE person (not the right
person alas), and now it's bouncing all over the place.  I don't know why.
If you get my mail and you're not the right person, sorry.  Just delete it.

	Thanks.  Please email all responces to my question directly to me.  I don't
read this newsgroup at all anymore.

--
Jason Coughlin
( jk0@sun.soe.clarkson.edu , jk0@clutx.BITNET, jk0@clutx.clarkson.edu )

gl8f@bessel.acc.Virginia.EDU (Greg Lindahl) (05/24/89)

In article <3114@sun.soe.clarkson.edu> jk0@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Jason Coughlin) writes:

>	I signed up for ST Magazine and ST Report, but I don't want them anymore.
>Who do I send the cancel notice too?

Try gl8f@virginia.edu, or streport-request@virginia.edu...

I mail out the magazines "from" streport-request, and some brain-damaged
mailers don't handle headers correctly. Sigh.

------
Greg Lindahl       |  Welcome to Mars, Earthling. We Martians don't like
gl8f@virginia.edu  |  illegal aliens, so we'll just have to deport you.